Department: Ophthalmology and Visual Science
Research field: Endocannabinoid Signals in Pharmacology
1996-2000 Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, B.D.
2000-2005 Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Ph.D.
2005/8 - 2009/7 Medical College, Xiamen University, Assistant Professor.
2009/8 - Present Medical College, Xiamen University, Associate Professor.
2015/6 - 2016/6 Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, Visiting Scholar.
1. Characterization of the pharmacologicalrole of endogenous lipids oleoylethanolamide (OEA) and palmitoylethanolamide(PEA), in the modulation of energy metabolism, inflammation and pain;
2. Research and development of noveldrug candidates based on N-acylethanolamine acid amidase and Fatty Acid AmideHydrolase;
3. Analysis and exogenous modulation of theendocannabinoid system in clinical and experimental samples of inflammation andcancer.
（link to PubMed for all publications）
1. Yuhang Li, Pan Zhou, Huixia Chen, Qi Chen, Xiaofei Kuang, Canzhong Lu*, Jie Ren, and Yan Qiu*, Inflammation-restricted anti-inflammatory activities of a N-acylethanolamine acid amidase (NAAA) inhibitor F215, Pharmacological Research, 2018, 1323, 7-14.
2. Yuhang Li, Qi Chen, Longhe Yang, Yanting Li, Yang Zhang, Yan Qiu*, Jie Ren, Canzhong Lu*, Identification of highly potent N-acylethanolamine acid amidase (NAAA) inhibitors: Optimization of the terminal phenyl moiety of oxazolidone derivatives, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2017, 139, 214-221.
3. Yan Qiu†, Jie Ren†, Hongwei Ke, Yang Zhang, Qi Gao, Longhe Yang, Canzhong Lu* and Yuhang Li*, Design and synthesis of uracil urea derivatives as potent and selective fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 22699-22705.
4. Jie Ren, Yuhang Li*, Hongwei Ke, Yanting Li, Longhe Yang, Helin Yu, Rui Huang, Canzhong Lu, and Yan Qiu*, Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of oxazolidone derivatives as highly potent N-acylethanolamine acid amidase (NAAA) inhibitors, RSC Advances, 2017,7, 12455-12463.
5. Yan Qiu*, Yang Zhang, Yuhang Li, Jie Ren, Discovery of Uracil Derivatives as Potent Inhibitors of Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase, Molecules, 2016, 21, 229; doi:10.3390/molecules21020229.
6. Ling Chen, Jie Ren, Longhe Yang, Yanting Li, Jin Fu, Yuhang Li, Yifeng Tian, Funan Qiu, Zuguo Liu*, Yan Qiu*, Stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 mediated cell apoptosis in colorectal cancer by promoting ceramide synthesis, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 19665; doi: 10.1038/srep19665.
7. Longhe Yang†, Long Li†, Ling Chen, Yanting Li, Huixia Chen, Yuhang Li, Guangnian Ji, Donghai Lin, Zuguo Liu*, Yan Qiu*, Potential analgesic effects of a novel N-acylethanolamine acid amidase inhibitor F96 through PPAR-α, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 13565; doi: 10.1038/srep13565.
8. Long Li, Lei Li, Ling Chen, Xiaoyu Lin, Yaping Xu, Jie Ren, Jin Fu, Yan Qiu*, Effect of Oleoylethanolamide on Diet-induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver in Rats, Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 2015, 127, 244-250.
9. Longhe Yang, Yanting Li, Jie Ren, Chenggang Zhu, Jin Fu, Donghai Lin*, Yan Qiu*, Celastrol Attenuates Inflammatory and Neuropathic Pain Mediated by Cannabinoid Receptor Type 2, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2014, 15, 13637-13648.
10. Ling Chen†, Baoying Xie†, Lei Li, Weizhong Jiang, Yang Zhang, Jin Fu, Guoxian Guan, Yan Qiu*, Rapid and Sensitive LC-MS/MS Analysis of Fatty Acids in Clinical Samples, Chromatographia, 2014, 77, 1241-1247.
11. Xiyue Wu, Lijun Han, Xiaolin Zhang, Long Li, Changzhen Jiang, Yan Qiu, Rui Huang, Baoying Xie, ZhiXiong Lin, Jie Ren*, Jin Fu*, Alteration of endocannabinoid system in human gliomas, Journal of Neurochemistry, 2012，120 (5), 842-849.