Title: Associate Professor
Department: Ophthalmology and Visual Science
Research field: Correlation of endogenous lipid function and disease
Educations:2001, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Bachelor Degree2006, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Ph.D.2003, Pusan National University, Korea, communication
Research Experience:2006.10-2015.7 Medical College, Xiamen University, Assistant Professor.2008.6-2008.7 University of California, Irvine, Visiting Scholar.2015.8-Present Medical College, Xiamen University, Associate Professor.
（link to PubMed for all publications）
1. Ling Chen, Huixia Chen, Yanting Li,Lei Li,Yan Qiu and Jie Ren*, Endocannabinoid and ceramide levels are altered in patients with colorectal cancer,Oncology Reports,2015,34, 447-454.
2. Angran Fan#, Xiaofeng Wu#, Huijuan Wu, Long Li, Rui Huang, Yueyong Zhu, Yan Qiu,Jin Fu, Jie Ren*, Chenggang Zhu*, Atheroprotective Effect of Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) Targeting Oxidized LDL,Plos One,2014,9 (1),e85337.
3. Xiyue Wu#, Lijun Han#, Xiaolin Zhang, Long Li, Changzhen Jiang, Yan Qiu, Rui Huang, Baoying Xie, ZhiXiong Lin, Jie Ren*, Jin Fu*, Alteration of endocannabinoid system in human gliomas, Journal of Neurochemistry, 2012，120 (5), 842-849.
4. Ling Chen, Jie Ren, Longhe Yang, Yanting Li, Jin Fu, Yuhang Li, Yifeng Tian, Funan Qiu, Zuguo Liu*, Yan Qiu*, Stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 mediated cell apoptosis in colorectal cancer by promoting ceramide synthesis, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 19665; DOI: 10.1038/srep19665.
5. Ling Chen#, Long Li#, Junde Chen, Lei Li, Zihan Zheng, Jie Ren, Yan Qiu*, Oleoylethanolamide, an endogenous PPAR-α ligand, attenuates liver fibrosis targeting hepatic stellate cells, Oncotarget, 2015, 6 (40), 42530-42540.
6. Long Li, Lei Li, Ling Chen, Xiaoyu Lin, Yaping Xu, Jie Ren, Jin Fu, Yan Qiu*, Effect of Oleoylethanolamide on Diet-induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver in Rats, Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 2015, 127, 244-250.